About Me

My photo
I am a busy wife and mother of seven amazing children. I work part time and I am a full time student planning on graduating in May of 2010, with my A.A.S. in accounting.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

ups and downs

so last week was the true beginning of my internship I feel like I have no time for me. (It is 11:30 p.m. as I write this) when I weighed in I was up again to 228.7. kinda disappointing. but then I have not made the time for working out for a while. ( I don't even remember when I last did (maybe saturday Feb. 13). HMMMM).

this week I kept my weight in mind - all right the verry verry verry back of my mind as I went through my days. and chose not to treat. chose cheese sticks and water as snacks and wonder of wonder I weighed in at 227.0. I think I have been here before, but not below it. maybe next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment