About Me

My photo
I am a busy wife and mother of seven amazing children. I work part time and I am a full time student planning on graduating in May of 2010, with my A.A.S. in accounting.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

ending weight

the contest is over. My final weight 230.2 lbs.

I am a bit disappointed that this is all I have lost. However, I have not tried very hard. I am looking forward to graduating and hoping that after that I will have more time to work out. we have a gym membership, that I have only used once. maybe then it will be easier.

I am still looking for a job for after graduation. I am very much enjoying my internship, and hoping that they will offer me a regular job. but then I will only be working. not school, work, internship.

1 comment:

  1. There is a time and season and sometimes even when we want things it is not the season. Look forward to more time after graduation and find the time that you need then. remember little goals add up.

    ReplyDelete